Star Struck Wandering Eye Earrings
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
18k Yellow Gold / Diamond (0.12ct)
The human eye, the window to the soul, but the unusual surface geometry of the face around the eye is what makes this sculpture so subtly unique, both literal and abstract at the same time, but don't miss the lover's eye at the center of it all. The mystical attraction of the all-seeing eye is evinced throughout visual history: in the Eye of Horus, the Wisdom Eyes of the Buddha, the evil eye of Kabbalistic lore and ancient Mediterranean superstition, the various symbols of the third eye chakra, the Masonic Eye of Providence (featured on the back of the one dollar bill), and elsewhere. The mysterious eyes of the Mona Lisa and the paintings of Rembrandt van Rijn that seem to follow you, the giant-sized eyes in the noirs of Odilon Redon, and, more contemporary but no less significant, the eye illustrations in Luigi Serafini's "Codex Seraphinianus" and the Eye of Sauron from the Lord of the Rings.